Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Go ahead, play with your food!

For whatever reason (perhaps dinner), last night I started thinking about my love for potatoes. It's amazing what you can find when you type something random like 'potato' into a Google image search. Through a series of clicks, I found Hungarian photographer and food genius Balla Tamás.




You can watch him work in the videos on his YouTube channel, though I would suggest muting his music selections.


I also like to listen to Hungarian in the television clips of Tamás because how often do I get to hear Hungarian? Pretty much never.

I noticed that numerous people have confused the food art of Tamás with the food art of Saxton Freymann. My only explanation for this is blindness. Freymann's food art is geared toward children as you can see in these adorable photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment