Friday, April 22, 2011

Troll Happy

A few weeks ago, Ali and I got into an argument about how many trolls I owned as a child. Y'all remember trolls, right? They actually used to be vaguely cute, but in recent years have morphed into some creepy shit:


Also creepy are these Halloween costumes:


But I digress...Ali argued that I had at least 20 trolls and I, of course, denied this. Sure, sometimes I would sneak a troll into my backpack pocket as a security blanket during school (Oh, whatever, like you never did anything like that!), but it's not like I was forming a collection. Regrettably, I did have one of those troll baby dolls with bright pink hair. Ali, being the neat-freak organizer she is, knew exactly where my sad trolls were stashed, and AHA, I do not have 20! More like 15. :)

Hey, look,  it's Michelle Tanner!








Jets vs. Sharks

1 comment:

  1. Girly, I musta had 30 of those things...

    Julietta

    ReplyDelete