Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today on zulily

 

Grubbie Style Monkey Tee

"Your little monkey will be the king of the jungle gym whenever he wears this cool, comfy tee. Anything but grubby, this tee showcases a clean design that's made in the USA and always seems to make him crave bananas."

I love this shirt. I'd wear this shirt. While only available in two colors at zulily, the Grubbie Style site offers 8 art colors and 7 shirt colors (depending on the article of clothing -- there are 5 to choose from), mix and match. They also cost $38.00. (And we wonder why more American clothing isn't made in the USA?)
I wouldn't spend 38 bucks on a t-shirt for myself, ever. Not even if I was at a U2 concert and Adam Clayton himself was going to sign it. He could sign the shirt on my back.

And another problem...

That's not a monkey!!!

I not-so-patiently await the release of DisneyNature's Chimpanzee (Earth Day 2012) so that the children of America will (hopefully) be in a position to explain to the adults of the world the difference between a chimpanzee and a monkey so that I, every other anthropology major I know, and Jane Goodall can move onto more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment