Friday, November 11, 2011

Dear beautiful dress...

Dear beautiful dress at The Limited, that I want very muchly but cannot justify buying on account of having yet to wear (more than once anyway) the last expensive-but-awesome dress I bought (this one from Land's End) even though it is about 50 times more casual and therefore practical:

You are beautiful. (Did I mention that already?) That is all. I am afraid to try you on, but perhaps I should, so that I can see you look far from awesome from me, and I can then stop crushing on you.



And I will find solace in what I did buy, my new favorite shirt and the first thing I've bought from the Gap in years and years and which, you will note, is NOT a solid color (Although mine is gray and not purple), and which I will miss mightily when I put in the laundry today.

Love,
Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment